jueves, 21 de mayo de 2015

Irregular verbs rap



TAKE (took, TAKEN). You SHAKE (shook, SHAKEN). 
WAKE (woke, WOKEN) to the style I'm creating. 
THINK (thought, THOUGHT). SEEK (sought, SOUGHT).
Listen to the lesson that I TEACH (taught, TAUGHT).

Don't SLEEP (slept, SLEPT). I CREEP (crept, CREPT). 
I SNEAK (snuck, SNUCK UP). You LEAP (leapt, LEAPT).
I KEEP (kept, KEPT) Having fun. 
I'm never BEAT (beat, BEAten); I WIN (won, WON).
DO (did, DONE). BeGIN (began, beGUN).
SHOOT (shot, SHOT)—no, I don't own a gun. 
I LEAD (led, LED) so I can FEED (fed, FED). 
the KNOWledge you NEED, STRAIGHT to your HEAD. 
When I BRING (brought, BROUGHT) it, you CATCH (caught, CAUGHT) it.
Sit back relax. Don't FIGHT (fought, FOUGHT) it.

Please don't 

FREEZE (froze, FROzen) when I SPEAK (spoke, SPOken). 
Its real. You can FEEL I don't STEAL (stole, STOlen). 
I CHOOSE (chose, CHOsen) the very best RHYMES and
WRITE (wrote, WRITten) them into my lines and
into your mind. When we MEET (met, MET)
I'll BET (bet, BET) I won't let you forGET 
(forGOTforGOTten). I GET (got, GOTten)
Every head nodding. Don't THINK about stopping
just COME (came, COME). 
This is hip hop. I don't SING (sang, SUNG).
I STING (stung, STUNG). I CLING (clung, CLUNG).
On each and every word, you HANG (hung, HUNG).

It's not enough to

DREAM (dreamt, DREAMT); you've got to SPEND (spent, SPENT)
time on your goals. Please LEND (lent, LENT) me your
ear. Come near and I'll LAY (laid, LAID)
DOWN this new sound that I MAKE (made, MADE). 
I HOPE you don't SAY that you THINK it's JUNK.
I HOPE you don't THINK that I STINK (stank, STUNK).
If you're thirsty for English, come DRINK (drank, DRUNK).
because I SINK (sank, SUNK) All competition when they 
HEAR (heard, HEARD) that I GIVE (gave, GIVen)
encouragement when I SPIT (spat, SPAT).
Never QUIT (quit, QUIT); don't SIT (sat, SAT).
Yeah, I like it like that. I'll even KNEEL (knelt, KNELT).
and beg you to express what you FEEL (felt, FELT).

I RISE (rose, RISen) when I DRIVE (drove, DRIVen) through 
the BEAT; tap your feet as you RIDE (rode, RIDden). 
Those that HIDE (hid, HIDden) I FIND (found, FOUND).
If you FLEE (fled, FLED) then I'll TRACK you DOWN.

Now you SEE (saw, SEEN) that I MEAN (meant, MEANT) 
every word of the message that I SEND (sent, SENT). 
I SHOW (showed, SHOWN) I can FLY (flew, FLOWN).
Now you KNOW (knew, KNOWN) I SHINE (shone, SHONE).
I'll THROW (threw, THROWN) you the ball. It's your TURN. 
GROW (grew, GROWN) with the VERBS that you've LEARNED. 
Grammar through lyrics I DRAW (drew, DRAWN). 
PEACE to elLS, now I GO (went, GONE)!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario